sabato 11 dicembre 2021

EVENING CHARM

“Yeah, I followed her to the station, with a suitcase in my hand

Whoa, it's hard to tell, it's hard to tell, when all your love's in vain” (The Rolling Stones)


“I have denied my needs and desires for so long that I now find myself dreaming of the ordinary.”(Sara Bini)

Versione italiana al link: Incanto serale

Below is my poem 'Evening Charm', well introduced by the two quotations in the exergue.


Evening charm 


Perfect imperfection

in tenderness dissolved.


It is the crystalline silence 

of things taken for granted

veiled

          paraded

                      barely

heard


These limbs interlaced

among the blankets

                 at dusk:

you're the earthly dimension 

                  that I cannot

renounce


Per prenotare  un colloquio  di Counseling contattatemi attraverso il mio sito  Le Vie per l'Armonia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento