lunedì 6 aprile 2020

QUARANTINE: a lullaby for Agata


“Tony Stark: Hey Miss Potts, if you find this recording don't feel bad about this. Part of the journey is the end. Drifting away in space with no chance of salvation is more fun than it sounds. Food and water ended four days ago. Oxygen will run out in the morning. Yet when I drift off, I will dream about you… it’s always you.”(Avengers ‘Endgame’)

versione italiana al link Quarantena


Below, I’m leaving  a poem that brings peace, dedicated to my niece Agata, two thousands miles away from me but close to my heart. I would like to cradle these children of light, forced to live on a planet that we have ruined, which is now even deprived of the fundamental freedoms for which our martyrs, heroes, partisans fought. 
It is a poem of human resistance, an invitation to find beauty even where there seems to be none left, to find the strength to overturn a system in which values and culture are transformed into a hypocritical and respectable facade.
And from the silence of my window I blow a kiss to Agatha, and to all our children, on a Palm Sunday, waiting for the resurrection of the brave heart of humanity.


QUARANTINE

Wind and evening lights:
purple dusk

In this quarantine, the quiet
it slips,
it rocks

On my finger
a velvet kiss

Night fairy tales and wind:
lullaby in quarantine.


Per prenotare  un colloquio  di Counseling contattatemi attraverso il mio sito  Le Vie per l'Armonia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento