martedì 4 ottobre 2016

Infective affinities 3 - Of course he should have had another woman!!

“I thank all my partners because they all have taught me, one way or another, to do without them . They’ve been my teachers of Freedom” (Sara Bini)


“Mark should have had another woman”, three reasons why this statement - and this kind of reality - were better than the original one. 

  1. First, because now it was her (or their) turn to go through his photo exhibitions, through the boring trip along the river and his very embarrassed friends, who every month had to get acquainted with a new lady. 
  1. Secondly, because she, Hilde, was finally over with with his performance anxieties and obsessive needs of validation especially before, during and after the embrace. Unluckily for him, she was also particularly thick on this respect. When, after their first intercourse, he asked “How are you feeling now?” she candidly answered “Well, bit of a sore throat and I have an ingrown toenail. I could be better, thanks for asking.”
  2. Finally, because she was definitively spared from his lame clichés parade which he invariably sold to every damsel on shift. These commonplaces included pearls such as “I am a free spirit” “Women are never free spirits” “All women inevitably fall in love with me” “Anyway, I want to stay friends with you”. 

To have a Counseling Session, also online please contact me at binisara@gmail.com or through the site www.sarabini.com

2 commenti: